Dance Immersion Program
- Were you intrigued by the hot new reality TV series Dancing With the Stars or So You Think You Can Dance seeing non-dancing celebrities emerge as incredibly sophisticated and elegant dancers in ten weeks or less after partnering with a ballroom dance professional? If they can do it so can you!
- Have you ever fantasized about how joyful it would be to immerse yourself in dance for just a short time and watch yourself become a sizzling hot and stylish dancer?
- Do you remember the classic dance movies Dirty Dancing, Shall We Dance, and Dance With Me – all tapping into one’s unrealized potential through a brief period of intensive and exhilarating dance training?
If your toes are already moving and your heart is rhythmically beating, take hold of your inspiration and make your dream a reality. At Elite Synergy Dance Studio in Adelaide CBD all instructors are trained and continuosly been trained to show and instruct you with easy to follow coaching to turn you from a caterpillar to a beautiful Butterfly . Check out our Student Testimonials!
Group Dance Classes or Dance Immersion?
If you’re looking for:
- a wonderful night out dancing with your partner?
- How about treating yourself and try dancing on your own?
- Or you can give a special someone a gift certificate
If you want to excel on the dance floor very quickly, impress your family, friends or partner, and explore all your latent potential as a dancer and take it to the limit, our Dance Immersion is the program for you.
Definitely not designed for only the “gifted and talented.” In my many years of teaching people of all ages and backgrounds to dance, I have learned that partner dancing is a skill that can be mastered by anyone of any ability who is motivated to learn. If you want to do it, you can!
You (or you and your partner) will choose the dance styles that excite you (swing, salsa, foxtrot, tango, waltz, merengue, cha cha, rumba, bachata, Samba). Then we’ll start with foundational dance steps and focus on your dance frame, weight changes, footwork, timing, leading/following skills, and spins – building your repertoire step by step. And, you’ll receive a customized CD of music to practice with! When you “graduate” from the program, you’ll emerge as a skilled and smooth dancer, ready to hit the dance floor at any social event with joy and confidence. You’ll wonder why you waited so long to learn!
Contact Oscar Castellanos, Director, to learn more about Dance Immersion or any of our other classes and programs. Call 0433 840 087 or contact usfor more information Or send a email firstname.lastname@example.org
“He teaches us not only about techniques, but also the feelings of the dance and ourselves, music appreciation and partnership.”